How do you really *KNOW*?

Bo🍒💣

🚨🚧Warning: this topic isn't really relevant to 100% Straight Girls - sorry! But welcome all other curves & edges 😀

👋Hi ladies! So I've been a member of this kick-ass community for a month or so now. And seeing how open & earnest everyone is has really inspired me. It's made me want to tackle some burning Qs of my own. Thankfully Sadie came along & started this group🙌 which I think is ideal for this topic.

I've been 'Questioning' ever since I had my 1st crush on a female friend in 7th grade. I've always known I'm not Gay cuz I've been obsessed w/boys since I was around 5. But that was the 1st time I'd EVER had that sort of interest in a girl. That year ended, she moved, & I forgot about it.. Until I crushed on another girl, this time an actress on TV. Over the years of puberty, adolescence, & now into my early 20s this pattern's continued. A new random girl crush just develops out of nowhere (my latest is the gorgeous Cara Delevingne😍😻). It's usually someone wildly unattainable so I don't really pay it any mind. But I've gotten to the point where I feel like I need to know for my own sanity - am I just Curious or am I actually Bi?

My question - to all you girls out there that have dealt w/ this sort of dilemma - is how will I know for sure?

Vote below to see results!