Advice Needed (May be Disturbing to Some)

I've been talking to a guy in my school who had recently approached me about being his f*ckbuddy, which I was totally okay with. He's 17 and I'm 18. He's only had sex one time before. He's expressed that he wanted to try anal but I really didn't want to do that at all, so I said so. He also said he'd use a condom.

So, I went over to his house so we could have sex. Everything started out fine. We were having normal vaginal sex, but he ended up saying, "I really want to try anal." I said no, that I didn't want to, but maybe next time. He was on top of me and said, "Come on, it's not even that tight," before he entered me anyway, after I said I didn't want to. I screamed bloody murder, it hurt so badly. There was no lubrication at all. I said, "I don't like this," but he kept going. I just laid there and took it from him. I thought that there wasn't a problem. I guess I didn't want to upset him.

After that, however, I got back on top of him but his penis wouldn't go in anymore, and my lady parts were sore and throbbing with pain. He said, "I can't. It's dead." I asked, "What do you mean?" Then he said, "I already came, like three times." I froze before I asked, "Where?" to which he responded with, "Inside you." 

My heart dropped. I hadn't even noticed that he never put the condom on. I don't know if he came in my vagina, my anus, or both. I thought he didn't cum. I thought he'd warn me if he was about to cum, so I could tell him to pull out. I'm on birth control but I know it isn't fool proof. I left his house after that.

Now it's the day after, my stomach hurts, my lady parts hurt, my head hurts from him pulling my hair. I feel very nauseous and I'm really scared.

Is it rape? Is it stupid that I feel violated? Was this my fault? I just feel scattered. Thank you all for your support.