Swollen labia minora for weeks?!?! PLEASE HELP

Chloe • 22, Bisexual, Taken, Proud Cat Mom 😸💜 NOT TTC
Anyone please give me some advice. 
Preface this with some info: I'm 21, sexually active, was on the pill for over a year and recently was not able to afford it for a month. I have not had sex with my committed boyfriend since stopping the pill. We are both STD free. 
So, a couple weeks ago now my entire vulva/vagina itched horribly and burned. I believe this started because I accidentally used the wrong laundry soap and way too much of it at that when I had just done laundry. I have very sensitive skin. I know that can cause problems and as soon as I made that connection I took off those underwear, ran a hot bath and soaked in it for a while. But at this point, I was VERY swollen from the itching, specifically on the right side, felt like I had a damn testicle no joke and it was very uncomfortable. I HAVE HAD NO UNUSUAL DISCHARGE. Since then the swelling has reduced a ton, but it is still swollen! Both are now a bit bulbous and bigger than they previously were... I've been waiting for the swelling to leave but so far no luck. 
Has anyone had a similar experience with swelling that hadn't completely gone away?? And if so how did you treat it?