Update! Fiancé has changed his mind on the name at the final hour 😠

Rose • Fiancée & Mommy

My fiancé picked our baby's name when we were TTC. I instantly fell in love with it and that name has stuck the entire pregnancy, we've told everyone the name and we have referred to the baby as that name the whole time....

Today we have 4 weeks left and my fiancé decides he's picked a new name.

I absolutely hate the name he's picked but he's set on it. He told his mom and she much prefers the new name and has googled the definition of the name and said she likes it better (she was never keen on the original name) and is now encouraging him to go for the new name.

I am absolutely furious. This baby to me is now name number 1, I got a personalised light up sign of the name for his nursery and everything 😭

My fiancé is insisting that it's a family tradition that the father picks the first sons name. I just am so upset and frustrated that he's change his mind at the last second to this horrible name.

The 1st name we loved was Hugo

The new name is Stirling

UPDATE

I expressed to my fiancé about how he's now got his identity as Hugo and thats the name weve both loved for the last 9 months. He tried using it a couple of times when talking to the baby through my belly and then knew the new name didn't feel right.

We've compromised on Hugo Stirling which I'm absolutely fine with !

He said he was only partly winding me up and that he knew all along really it would still be Hugo!