Garments & Pregnancy

Brittany
I've been endowed for 1.5 years now and beefing receiving my garments I was worried about having the desire to wear them everyday and every night. Fortunately, that has not been the case! I really love them and what the represent and don't find myself trying to "find" reasons not to wear them (since that was something I was worried about). 
However, I'm currently 22 weeks pregnant and it's been a struggle. Part of the reason is some are getting tight and and I need to purchase more of a bigger size that fit better and aren't so restraining. But even the ones that fit me fine are hard to wear at times. 
It's less about wearing more layers and more about how I just rather be naked all day than wear anything at all, haha, I've just been easily irritable these last few weeks and even someone walk too closely bothers me. I've been feeling easily confined and claustrophobic recently. 
Anyone else experience this? I still wear my garments but I do see myself lounging in my towel/robe longer than I normally do and I always feel so free once I'm finally without clothing.  
I feel bad but at the same time, it's less about the layers and more about just feeling easily irritable when it comes to anything lately.