Non veg*ns and there nasty meat

Kris🐶🐶👶🏼
People drive me crazy with meat. 
For starters i took my baby over to my grandmas yesterday to visit and there were some other family members there and the baby was crying when i walked in and my uncle said she wants a cheeseburger. And then he kept whispering cheeseburger. I get that hes trying to be funny but its not. 
Then our friends made us a bunchof  food and one of the things was ziti. It was a HUGE pan of it and its only my husband and i living here bc obviously the baby isnt eating ziti yet.  
So my dad came over and i asked him if he wanted some ziti to take home so it didnt end up gettng wasted and the first thing out of his mouth was "does it have meat in it" i said no they made it meatless and he sAid "you know i have  to have meat in my food" blah blah blah
This is coming from a man that complains about the price of food and hardly buys anything bc he doesnt like to spend alot on food, but he wouldnt take some free food bc it  didnt have meat in it... Really.??
And then since i announced that i was pregnant up until now, 3 weeks after birth, i get the annoying questions of are you gna let the baby eat meat? Your not gna make her eat grass and tofu are you? 
SHES 3 WEEKS OLD!! Im not even worried about what shes going to eat a year from now. Well cross that bridge when we get there. 
Its so annoying. If i dont put meat in something people wont even try it. I understand they dont want togive mock meat and tofu a try but even simple things like meatless chilli or meatless ziti or minestrone soup which is actually a vegetarian soup anyways. 🙄🙄🙄
Rant over