Title: Do Try at Home

An
My Sex Story (I have a wild imagination...😜) 
I stood on the balcony of our hotel room, soaking in the breathtaking view of the glowing ocean at night fall. There was a light, warm breeze that gently caressed my shoulders which were left exposed by a silk night slip. The ground below was desolate, overwhelmed by welcoming lights. Slow music from our room made its way onto the balcony to accompany me in a peaceful moment.
I left my partner in the shower before venturing out to the balcony. We spent the day exploring the rainforest - a very tiring experience. I thought hard on acquiring deep sleep, as we had another adventuresome trip planned for the following day. I figured he was as tired as I was, but realized how wrong I was when he exited the shower.
In the midst of deep thoughts about our vacation thus far, my shoulders no longer felt the breeze. Instead, warmer hands made their way from my shoulders to my neck and back. The atmosphere changed in the blink of an eye. Each moment after was like a dream.
Still in his towel, I could feel his member getting hard as he met with my night slip. The rail of the balcony became closer than ever as he pressed himself on my backside. His hands moved to my breasts and his warm, plump lips covered the back of my neck. Without a doubt, I was ready to be taken.
Once my nipples hardened, his hands moved to my hips. No words were exchanged as of yet. All of a sudden, his hands were on my backside and I was facing him. I could see the burning passion in his eyes. We looked at each other for what seemed like an eternity. Then, I placed my arms around his neck and moved in to kiss him. We kissed like we hadn't seen each other in a number of years. Our balcony slowly became the brightest place in the area from the growing amount of sparks flying. I knew what was possible following a start like this.
As we continued to kiss, my legs made their way around his hips. His need to have me was made evident when I felt his erection between my legs. We made our way into dull light and slow music. Rather than laying me down on our bed, he sat with me straddling him. We continued kissing as my night slip found its way on the floor. Moving from my mouth, his tongue made its way to my nipples - both made to maintain their hardness. After some time of nipple play, I was looking up at the ceiling.
Gentle kisses were planted on the inside of my thighs. I succumbed to goosebumps. With his head between my legs, I knew I was vulnerable and under the complete control of my partner. He slowly kissed my tender bits. The room instantly became hot when his tongue slipped inside me. He took his time with his possession. From gently licking the lips to sticking his talented tongue inside to sucking on my clit while fingering me, my lover knew how to make me shiver...
A decent amount of time was spent making me squirm on our bed. My hands held his head as he did his job. "You're so fucking wet!" He glowed with pride as he got up and pinned my hands above my head. When he got close enough, I licked myself off his lips. The light was bright enough for me to see how sexy his expressions were. We kissed for a while and then it was my turn.
After stripping his towel off, he laid at the edge of our bed and I kneeled in front of him. At this point, his dick was standing on its own. I wrapped my hand at the bottom of his shaft and proceeded to lick the head. He tasted so good! I put the entire head in my mouth and slowly moved up and down as I stroked the remainder of his shaft. He has quite the package and he's a grower which is perhaps the sexiest part.
As I continued to kneel, he stood up and looked down at me. I sucked, licked and stroked his member until his legs were shaking. I wanted him to release himself in my mouth right then and there. But, he wasn't finished and neither was I. I gently played with his balls and flickered my tongue on his tip. I needed him inside me and couldn't wait another second. I guess he felt the same way because suddenly he pulled me to my feet and pushed me face-down on our bed. My legs seemed to automatically spread themselves as if inviting him to enter his home.
With one hand around the back of my neck, he guided his rock hard dick to my wet pussy. He was always a tease - rubbing himself on me as if he wanted me to beg for what was mine. That drove me crazy! I felt a burst of energy when he put the tip in, and fireworks exploded when he filled me completely. I can never be silent with him. Each stroke, so raw and timely, made me love him even more. My moans echoed loudly above the music. I was no longer thinking of sleep. My mind raced with naughty thoughts of my phenomenal partner.
He continued to slam me from behind. The feeling of his thick dick sliding in and out of my wet pussy was heavenly. "I love it when you go deep," was all he needed to hear. He flipped me on my back and with my legs crossed on his shoulders, he fucked me harder, faster and deeper than ever before. I felt drunk in love. We continued like that for a while - the entire time I was moaning at my highest volume. I needed him to know how much I loved feeling him.
"Fuck! I'm gonna cum!" He thrusted harder and faster until he couldn't anymore and released himself all over my still wet pussy. I loved watching him cum. After cleaning me off, he collapsed with exhaustion beside me. My heart raced in unison with his. It was a perfect moment.
Some time passed and I turned my head to see him already looking at me. "You're so sexy. I want you to ride my face and then my dick." His commanding nature was glorious. I was a good girl. Sometimes. This time I followed my orders with precision. I proceeded to sit on his face and rotate my bottom so he can cover every inch of my pussy with his tongue. He takes very good care of his possession. He made sure I was extra wet before he sent me down to his member. I stroked it a few times and it was hard - but not too hard yet. I wanted to feel him grow inside of me.
I slipped it in and rocked back and forth on it. He grabbed my waist and suspended me as he thrusted in and out from the bottom. I felt him fill me up and was turned on even more. I leaned down to kiss his lips and look into his bold eyes as I rode his dick. His eyes rolled to the back of his head each time I tightened my grip and let him in deeper. I knew he was going to cum again - and soon. I bounced on his dick and he couldn't take it anymore. He grabbed me, threw me on my side and fucked me until he came. Again.
After cleaning me up, we spooned for a while. One hand played with my tits and the other with my clit. I was going to orgasm if he continued, and that's what he wanted. He had me lay on my back and sucked on my nipples as he rubbed my clit. My body was shaking from excitement. I couldn't hold back. I orgasmed after a few minutes of play time. He was fully satisfied now, and so was I. All I remember from then on was falling asleep with my nipple in my lover's mouth.
The end.