hilarious sex stories!!!

Amanda
Ok this random but just so you guys can laugh and also coment whether or not something like this has ever happened to you......
My funny sex story would be one day I was on the fair with my bf and some other friends... after a while I started to get a headache so me and my bf decided to cut the fair early and wait for our friends in the car. So we are in the car nothing going on just talking while my headache goes away, we started kissing and then it started to get more serious so while i was giving him a hand job I decided to go for a slow bj ( because even though my head still hurts a little I could do it) ..... and when I finally decided now is the moment to change position so I can give him a bj comfortably ...( idk how to explain the position i was in but for me to give him the bj i had to get up) I moved to quickly and hit my head on the sealing of the car😅😂😂😂 
After that all I could do is laugh and him too so we ended just laughing while he stroked my hair because with that bump in the head it just returned the headache 😅....
So that was mine pls someone else go and say your funny sex story