Saying Goodbye to TTC

Shawna • 👩🏻‍🎓👼🏼
It's with a heavy heart that I am temporarily done with this journey. I was TTC with a man who crossed lines, lied, and broke promises.
I want all of you ladies to know what you are never stuck. It doesn't matter if you're new to the relationship, newly married, or have been together for 20+ years...
It is NEVER okay for anyone to lay their hands on you, to grab you, to talk down to you, to call you names. It's never okay for someone you love (and who you thought loved you) to tell you that you should be less of who you are.
NEVER stop being independent.
NEVER stop being outgoing and opinionated.
NEVER let ANYONE "slut shame" you.
You are enough as you are. Do not let anyone tell you that you are worthless or that you are not loved. Do not let anyone tell you that you need to change. Don't ever change who you are just for another person.
Please know that there is someone out there who will love your flaws, who will understand your past and forgive you for it, who will find it sexy as hell that you are an independent, stubborn, hell fire of a woman. They will not be intimidated by your strength or your beauty. They will call for you to better yourself and not for their approval but for you.
I'm almost 30 years old and I'm scared as hell. I'm scared that I will never have the life I've always dreamt of - a husband, kids. But I'm not losing hope. 
Embrace who you are. Love yourself first. When  you make those boundaries, everything will fall into place. Don't let time fool you into thinking this is it. 
Thank you ladies for all your support.