crazy embarrassing story...

Ok, so my husband and I went paleo about 3 months ago. Since ive been pregnant (7 weeks) it's very hard to stick to it completely. Tonight we went to dinner and I decided to have one cheat meal which consisted of gluten and dairy.  On the drive home I was hit with the pains of an intense stomach ache. We still had 20 minutes before we arrive home. I'm realizing I may not make it. I'm screaming at my husband to go faster, I'm crying because he's accidentally hitting bumps. My husband and kids are laughing hysterically at me, because I'm screaming " IM GOING TO POOP MY PANTS!!!! GO FASTER!!" We get off the highway, and hit a bump, and then it happened, I shit my pants. I'm searching all over for something to just go in, but there was nothing. He pulled in to a grocery store that has a single bathroom. I ran inside and made it to the bathroom just in time to finish going. Got back to the car, where my husband is trying so hard not to laugh at me because I just shat my pants. 🙄 my 5 year old son is telling me "oh mommy it's ok, sometimes accidents can happen, you're not in trouble. Next time try to hold it longer so you can make it to the potty." 
Uhm.. thanks buddy. 😂😂😂
I'm 28 years old and a mom of two, soon to be three, and I shit my pants today. ☹️😂