husband told me I need to shut the f**k up. Am I wrong?

Husband and I got into an argument  tonight. He rolled through the door at 1230am for the fourth night in a row and didn't understand why I was mad. We have two young kids (both under two) and he never helps with them. He's out with his friends constantly, barely ever home. He's going out with them all day tomorrow too to ride dirt bikes. This behavior has been going on for months, he spends every day after work with them and usually one day on the weekend all day long. Tonight he asked me what was wrong when he got home and I told him I shouldn't have to compete with his friends for time. He shouldn't spend more time with his friends than his family. He lost it, told me I would only be happy if he was locked up in he house like a prisoner. I told him that my friends' husbands go out once a week max and he said they must live very sad lives and just because he has a family doesn't mean he's going to stop having fun and I need to shut the fuck up about it😕 I went in the bedroom crying after he said that. 20 mins later he comes in and goes right to sleep even though he hears me sniffling. He's leaving at 5am to go out with his friends again (shockingly) and "won't be home til late". Leaving me alone with the kids all day again. I'm just so drained. Anytime I voice my want to hang out with him he always makes me feel insane and claims we spend time together after work, he sits on the iPad looking for dirt bike parts, and Im crazy because none of his friends wives have problems with them being out all the time and they're way cooler than me. He's always super nice when he wants me to suck his dick or have sex though and afterwards he just leaves to his friends again😒 but tells me everyday that he loves me?  I can't stop crying. He's leaving tomorrow so there won't even be any conversation about this and it's going to eat at me all day. The screen on his phone broke so he can't text either. What should I do? I can't go out with friends because we moved states and I have no friends here since I'm a SAHM and all my family live 6 hours away😩 I need support ladies.