Getting Pregnant by a boyfriend

Do you think it's smart to ttc with a boyfriend? I've seen on this app that a lot of people are trying to get pregnant with a boyfriend. I feel like with a bf there's no commitment and it raises the likelihood of being a single mother, different baby daddies considering you will move on to the next guy once he's gone. Your children aren't being raised by both parents. If it happens by accident great but purposely trying to bring a life to this world with no solid foundation is stupid to me. That's my opinion but tell me if you agree or disagree 
UPDATE: A lot of you make a great point. Noticed I said that was my OPINION!. And I actually wanted to hear YOUR OPINION AS WELL! Don't be so defensive, I was raised in a house where my mom had me with my dad after a long time dating And he left, he would come see us once a week or sometimes not at all, I would ask myself why would my friends dad be home all the time and my dad wasn't! He provided financially but not emotionally as I grew up and I saw there were more single mothers out there same situation (kids with bf) I told myself that I would never get pregnant by a  bf or get pregnant early in a marriage just in case things don't work out because that is my biggest fear, raising a child by myself with no father INSIDE our home. " you are the product of your environment" so I'm sorry if you think I'm being judgemental it is just my opinion.