OB problems

Mariam
So I'm having problems with my current ob. My last appointment with her did not go well at all. I have boarderline high blood pressure and I am overweight, but I have no protein in my urine and baby is doing fine im currently 25 weeks pregnant . Anyways, now that you all know my medical history let me tell you my problem here. She has been insisting on me taking blood pressure meds even tho my blood pressure is borderline. I told her I have a blood pressure cuff at home and monitor it regularly and my blood pressure is fine. I took them one time and they made me feel horrible because my blood pressure dropped too low! The last time I seen her was the last straw. She told me I wouldn't make it to 30 weeks if I didn't take my meds and I couldn't understand why aside from her saying "I've been doing this for a long time." I made my next appointment with a midwife and told her what was happening and how I felt bullied because I really feel my ob is just doing this because I am overweight and was taking precautions. I explained that every time I went to see my ob I felt anxious and began to get anxiety from her telling me such negative things that may happen while my baby measured fine and tests came back normal always. Here's my question should I just bite the bullet and switch to a different ob this late in my pregnancy? I'm really fed up at this point Btw: the appointment with the midwife went perfect my blood pressure was very low in comparison to what it usually is when I see my ob and I think it tends to be higher when I see her because she stresses me out! This is my second pregnancy and she was also my ob with my first and she wasn't even there for the birth of my first, another ob was. She chose my Induction the week she was off of work!